Mold Remediation Specialists in Del Mar
Our mold remediation team is equipped to handle any size remediation job in Del Mar. Call Abbotts Fire and Flood Restoration at the first signs of trouble with mold and we’ll make sure your job gets done efficiently. Once we arrive at your location our team will assess the mold damage, coordinate the mold testing and walk you through the steps necessary to remove the mold and restore your property.
Our specialized remediation techniques include the following:
- Residential & Commercial Mold Remediation & Restoration Services
- Coordination of air or surface sampling if needed
- Moisture examination
- Analysis of moisture source
- Containment and negative air cleaning
- Removal of damaged areas and proper disposal of debris
- Extraction of mold spores
- HEPA vacuuming
- HEPA air scrubbing
- Free estimates
- 24/7 Service & 60 minute response time
- Fully licensed and Insured Professionals
- Mold removal using eco-friendly materials for a permanent and safe mold remediation
The key to controlling mold growth is moisture control
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it is extremely important to fix any leaks, eliminate any source of moisture and dry water damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth in your home and/or business. If mold is a problem in your home, clean up the mold and get rid of the excess water or moisture. Fix leaky plumbing or other sources of water. Wash molds off hard surfaces using non-ammonia detergent and water, and dry completely. Absorbent materials (such as ceiling, tiles, drywall and carpet) that become moldy may have to be replaced. For more information on mold in San Diego county, please read our mold removal and mold remediation service page.
At Abbotts Fire & Flood San Diego we proudly serve and support our community of Del Mar. Please give us a call at (619) 223-1800 to get a fast response. We’re here to help you in the best way we know.